Want to help our littlest friends (pollinators) by planting a habitat for them? This kit is for you.
If you want to establish a native garden of any size, it can be costly buying large plants. These kits are made up of "plugs" - small plants with a healthy root system that, once planted and established, give you a head start on your pollinator garden dreams. Plant this summer and, by next year, they'll be nicely established...
And it gets better... All you have to pick is the sun/shade situation you're planting in and, in addition to the plants, you also get a custom planting plan designed by our landscaping team as well as care/expectation instructions. All you need to do is follow the instructions and you will have years of a well designed, happy native pollinator garden.
Plans for this kit are designed for an 6'x4' planting area but can be adjusted to fit any growing space. Plants can cover 30'-50' sq/ft area.
This kit is pre-order and will be available week of June 8 for curbside or delivery only. We won't be selling these kits in-store and quantities are limited.
Urban Shade Kit includes 35 plants:
- Big-Leaved Aster (Eurybia macrophylla) x5
- Bishop's Cap (Mitella diphylla) x5
- Cutleaf Toothwort (Dentaria laciniata) x5
- Hairy Beardtongue (Penstemon hirsutus) x5
- Jacob's Ladder (Polemonium reptans) x5
- Pennsylvania Sedge (Carex pensylvanica) x5
- Wild Geranium (Geranium maculatum) x5